Lucerne is a city in the Swiss Alps on a lake of the same name. It has a beautiful, old covered wooden bridge
Switzerland has four official languages.
German is spoken here.
- Der Vierwaldstättersee, what the Swiss call Lake Lucerne
- Interlaken another beautiful town in the area
- Mount Pilatus a 7000′ (2100m) mountain overlooking Lucerne
- Die Schweiz German for Switzerland
- I visited here in 1975
- A train full of chocolate (rileybella.wordpress.com)
- Interlaken and Bern, Switzerland (emilytakeseurope2013.wordpress.com)
- Switzerland 2013 Part 2 – Mount Titlis! (fafared.wordpress.com)